To get a service you need a contract. For home cleaning, you also need to sign a contract before hiring the cleaner. Just like other service contracts, a cleaning service contract consists of all the terms and conditions discussed between the offeree and the offeror. It stipulates all the agreements, services offered and approved along with the cost of each, and all other cleaning arrangements between the two parties – a cleaning service and the client. It’s fair to say, if you don’t get the written contract, the service is non-professional, and can be dangerous for you.
Every cleaning service in Toronto offers a unique set of terms, instructions and rules that are to be followed by both, the company and the person with whom the contract was made. The nature of contract and the terms included in it may be different from one contract to another, depending upon the needs of the customer. However, to maintain a high level of quality, a contract is essential.
Whether it’s a simple home cleaning or a Focus Restaurants Cleaning, there are three basic components of cleaning service contract.
Each of these components is directly related to the condition of the premises, the space, nature of cleaning and other factors. In order to determine that it is appropriate for you to sign a particular cleaning contract, here are some noteworthy tips to make things easier for you.
Contract Must Define the Agreement
As said earlier, a cleaning service contract can vary depending on several things, such as:
- Your cleaning requirements,
- The scope of the cleaning services, and
- The price they are charging
So, what exactly should a cleaning service contract dictate?
- A cleaning service contract should indicate how often company employees should visit your home or office.
- It can guarantee certain service standards, which ensure a pre-specified level of cleanliness.
- Itmust dictate exactly which tasks the cleaning professional must perform to ensure customer satisfaction.
Three Things to Consider for a Cleaning Service Contract
When looking for professional cleaning services in Toronto that offer cleaning service contract, you have to look for a professional company that has three things:
- Licensing: Some places do not have license restrictions for home cleaning services, but other places do. Commercial premises always prefer licensed and certified cleaners over unlicensed ones. Licensing has stringent requirements and can be costly to obtain, so any company that has licensing is profitable and has sound business practices.
- Insurance: Nowadays, customers seek services that offer some kind of damage protection. They prefer companies that have been insured. In Canada, professional cleaners offer high level of safety and security to your property. Insurance protects your possessions and property against damage or loss due to the actions of the cleaning staff.
- Bonding:A company with bonding ensures that, if it cannot complete the job, enough funds are available for its staff to hire another cleaning company or agency to complete the rest of the cleaning service contract.
Before you sign the cleaning service contract, you should consult with the company you hire in order to include the terms and conditions according to your requirements. For more information on the details of a cleaning service contract, you should contact a local cleaning agency, such as Focus Cleaning.